Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by MTBidwell so I'll play along.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I started biking 10 years ago last month, so I was pretty new to it. I bought a used Panasonic Sport 500 10-speed and was having fun riding all over on it. I was beginning the transition from being a gun nut into being a bike nut. Later in the year, I sold my truck and shot gun to buy a better road bike.

What are five non-work things on my to-do list today? 1- Build a downstairs bathroom
2- Plan Cub Scout meetings
3- Finish porch railings
4- Go to Prairie De Chein with Andy to pick up a bike
5- Make some wide loaders for the Big Dummy

Snacks I enjoy?
Snickers and Coke

Things I would do if I were a billionaire?
Build a house in the woods surrounded by sweet singletrack.

Places I have lived?
Osage, Carpenter, Northwood, then back to Osage

Jobs I have had?
Bag boy, mechanic, airborne express driver, dryer operator, packager, press operator, customer service

Sorry =( I'm not tagging anybody..... I can't keep up with who has and has not been tagged yet.

6 Comments:

Blogger Hjalti said...

Can't you be both a gun nut and a bike nut? I am.

7:15 AM  
Blogger B I D W E L L said...

I do believe I have seen gun holster mounts for the Big Dummy's. You've got alot to do man, get busy! Set aside Oct 11th and 12th for Camp- Nice low key family weekend w/ fun stuff for the kids, and yourself! Stay tuned for the flyer.
Thanks for playing along ;)

1:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Bidwell... The Flat Tire weekend is no good for me. That's the Fall Frolic weekend at WSR.

2:00 PM  
Blogger B I D W E L L said...

UGH- I knew that too. Maybe a camp to camp? ;)

2:35 PM  
Blogger Steve Fuller said...

Are you guys headed to the CITA event at Whiterock on the 13th?

10:34 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

No, I won't be there.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home