Monday, June 09, 2008

Random Thoughts

I sold my Xtracycle over a year ago and I really miss it. As you can see, it's possible to carry junk on my fixie with front and rear racks.... but it was just so easy with the Xtracycle. Maybe I'll get another one, or better yet, a Surly Big Dummy. I went out for a couple nice off road rides this weekend between the storms and rain. I managed to pinch flat my rear tire on Saturday. Lots of big, sharp rocks on the trail and I only run 20 psi. I also discoverd a big cut in my rear tire. I ordered a couple Panaracer Rampages to replace the WTB Exiwolves that I'm using now, so I'll be able to try them out this weekend. I snapped a few pics of the flood damage today.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hjalti said...

Wow. Some flooding. I won't complain about the unseasonable heat we're having in the east.

7:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

SaWheat ass photo Joe....haven't came across a road like that in a long while....but it also hasn't stopped rain yet:)

Peace

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Sofia L said...

Interesting read, thanks for sharing

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home