Monday, July 24, 2006

Target Practice

Noah and I rode our bikes out to the range Saturday for some long overdue target practice. I don't think I've fired a shot in 5 years. We met a friend there and he already had an appropriate target in place. This was Noah's first time shooting anything but a BB gun and we're still trying to figure out if he's going to shoot lefty or righty. I brought my wife's old Armalite AR-7 survival rifle. The whole thing breaks down and stores in the stock, so it easily fit in my Camelbak. I borrowed Troy's Kimber .45 auto for a bit. The 8 head shots are mine from 25 meters with .45 semi-wadcutters. Good times..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say Hey man nice shot!

8:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

AR-7....haven't seen one of those in a long time:) As soon as I can have me guns back in me possesetion I too will be needing to vent a little frustration on some targets:0 Good times definetaly.

Peace

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home