Sunday, April 05, 2009

Surly Weather

Well the snow has missed us here in Osage. Just last night, the weatherman was saying 4-7 inches. There's just a little bit of snow in the air and a lot of wind. I decided to go out and ride somewhere because I was feeling cooped up. Rode thru Spring Park and then took the trail by the dump all the way to Mitchell. I rode the River Road and Hwy 9 back to town, but really should have stuck to the woods, out of the wind.  I finally spotted an eagle's nest, thanks to tip from a co-worker. There was an eagle perched on a branch just up river from the nest. 
Karate Monkey resting on the river road
Just 1 really nice speed
Eagle's nest spotted across the river from the trail 
1 speed dirt bike
The weather puts me in a surly mood

3 Comments:

Blogger Courtney Hilton said...

Fixie Mountain bike?

7:40 PM  
Blogger Courtney Hilton said...

I like the big-dummy that tows the mountian bike

7:41 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

not a fixie, just 1 speed.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home